Looking for a standard Sri Yantra meditation? Try this one via
PowerThoughts Meditation Club:
The Sri Yantra is a 12,000 year old symbol and is considered the mother of all Yantras. Yantras are geometrical designs based on the principles of sacred geometry and are used for meditation.
“1. Position the yantra (the image above) so its center is at eye level and a comfortable distance away. Sit with your spine straight. Breathe in and out slowly until your breath flows naturally.
Begin with your eyes open, simply gazing at the yantra. Look at the center or ‘dot’ which represents the unity that underlies all the diversity of the physical world. This is called the “bindu”. The key is to maintain a receptive, alert frame of mind, without drawing any conclusions, and free of concepts or thoughts.
As you feel yourself gathering consciousness, allow yourself to flow with
the momentum of this consciousness.
2. Now allow your eyes to see the triangle that encloses the bindu. The downward pointing triangle represents the feminine creative power, while the upward facing triangle represents male energy.
3. Allow your vision to expand to include the circles outside of the triangles. They represent the cycles of cosmic rhythms. The image of the circle embodies the notion that time has no beginning and no end.
4. Bring your awareness to lotus petals outside the circle. Notice that they are pointing outwards, as if opening. They illustrate the unfolding of our understanding.
5. The square at the outside of the yantra represents the material world that our senses show us and the illusion of separateness via the well defined edges and boundaries. At the periphery of the figure are four Tshaped portals, or gateways. Notice that they point toward the interior of
the yantra, the inner spaces of life. They represent our earthly passage from the external and material to the internal and sacred.
6. When your awareness begins to shift inward, close your eyes. Now watch the yantra imprinted in your mind’s eye, allowing it to gradually guide you within.
7. Do nothing, and you will find yourself participating in pure consciousness without the mind defining it.
8. The patterns of creativity represented by these primordial shapes express the fundamental forces of nature. They govern the world and they govern you. When you are ready, you may wish to take a deep breath, begin to move your toes and fingers, open your eyes, and become aware of your surroundings once again.”
Get the “Designer of Reality Adventure Guide – Module One”
(The .pdf file of the preceding adventure guide pages may be downloaded with the link below)
Together we can bring together a group of people to promote and believe in a more enlightened future for the planet. We will shift the habit of thinking in terms of problems to a focus on a path of hope and optimism. We will encourage replacing anxiety with appreciation – replacing fear with faith and confidence in our ability to create positive solutions to each challenge we discover.
You will get the “Designer of Reality Adventure Guide – Module One” providing some guidance to point you along a path to finding more of what you want and having more fun with the adventure you are living.